Friday 4 March 2011

Paris city

This is from my recent trip to Paris showing a few sots taken around the famous city landmarks.

Starting with the Eiffel tower, You need a good wide-angle lens to cover this. I felt the need to go wider than my usual 17-55.

This is one great location for a tower shot, especially if you want the full view of the tower with yourself.

Yet another shot of Eiffel tower from under. This is when you really feel the need for a wide angle.

A typical Paris street view. I like this view and the angle of this shot.

One more from the street level looking up.
The light was just perfect for this shot and the shape of the building makes it pop out.
Finally one of the famous Noter dame Church.

Did you realise the all the shots except the first on was taken from the top of a tourist bus? to get a good view of the city I would highly recommend the bus tour, however you need steady hands if you are taking photos from the bus.

No comments: